FS19 Baltic Sea Mod
Welcome to a small village at the Baltic Sea.
Your farm is surrounded by the beach, but there is no time for a holiday. The fields and meadows should be easy to manage with medium equipment. There is also a cowshed, pigsty, sheep pen and chicken coop as well as a biogas plant. I converted the map for Farming Simulator 19, but I redesigned most of the map. So have fun exploring.
The following features are installed:
- multi terrain angle
- seasons ready
- increased limit for height Types for MaizePlus (PC only)
- manure System (PC only)
- Gates at dealers open at 8 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.
- Machine hall by [DMI]20mmNormandy
- Maschinenhalle by Danielx321
- Manure System (PC only)
changelog 1.1 (PC)
- collision next to the pig husbandry removed
- manure system lagoon not pre installed anymore
- all collisions optimized
- position of the shed at the biogas plant fixed
- biogas plant unloading station optimized
- invisible plane above field 25/31 removed
- farmsilo is now a multifruit silo
- farm building replaced (note the required mods)