FS19 Ravensberg Mod
Welcome to Ravensberg. The map is fictitious, but similarities in names with real towns are intentional. A Middle German landscape with great attention to detail awaits you in the look of a model railway and invites you to discover and linger.
Again there is paintable soil with plants and bushes. The map is Seasons-Ready and supports Maize Plus by increasing the limit for tippable heaps (PC/MAC version only).
- two pre-built farms (completely saleable, also borders and fences)
- four towns/villages
- 44 fields (size: 1 - 8ha), 7 meadows, 18 woodland sections
- 6 areas for placeable objects in different sizes
- one cowshed installed at each farm
- one horse farm installed
- three railway silos
- railway station for wood
- one BGP pre-placed
- 8 points of sales for crops, 2 for wool, wood and bales and 1 for woodchips
- dynamic AI traffic with a top speed of 45 km/h, slows down at intersections
- support of "Manure System" at the BGA and the cowsheds
- adapted transport missions with new pallets
- Field Grass used as an additional fruit
- new grass texture (with flowers)
- Holmer T4-40 and Ropa Panther 2 converted for potato harvest
- Maize Plus support
- Precision Farming support
- support for Mod "HoT Animated Object Extend"
Script extensions (PC/MAC only):
- multi-terrain angle (32 angles)
- display of texture names in the landscaping tool
- increased maximum amount of tipping heaps
My thanks go to the modders whose objects, sounds and scripts I was allowed to use. A list of credits can be located in the modDesc.xml in the 'contributors' section.